Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Visit to Black Belt Studios

Going to Geelong with Sempai Trent from The Ballarat Dojo (one of my instuctors there), I had the opportunity to particpate in a BJJ class at Black Belt Studios.

It was terrific to be so warmly welcomed. I learned heaps and all the guys were very helpful. I had my first chance to roll with a black belt, the instructor Craig Robinson. What an eye opener! I rolled with a lot of the other guys as well, getting something out of all of it. Thanks, guys for all the help. After all, it was an intermediate class, so I really appreciated the opportunity. I hope I'll be able to take up Craig on his offer to come back again.

I also watched a class full of blue belts and above, which gave me a lot of food for thought :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment