Sunday, January 10, 2010

photos for the people :-)

I had dinner with my friends Yvonne and Greg last night. Greg took the opportunity to take some photos - silly photos of cats and yours truly are always part of the after-dinner entertainment :-).


So here is me sporting my new super-cool hair do.

Good timing indeed, as the weather was horribly hot yesterday. So absolutely no regrets. As the forecast for tomorrow hints at an even hotter day, I imagine that I will appreciate the improved cooling effect when I finally resume training tomorrow night.



Just for comparison, here is a recent photo of my long hair. At times it has been much longer than that.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! It looks good!

    Have you smacked yourself in the shoulder while brushing your hair yet? I did that the first week or so. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, there's hardly anything to brush, so I go for the towel dry and and finger-rake |-).

    But every so often I catch myself reaching for the ponytail...

    And I can no longer use the distressed "rearrange stray wisp danglig across eye" gesture. Instead I can go for the "run hand through short hair" movement in moments of stress!

    What silliness. Must be the heat...

    ReplyDelete